This course brings together two key perspectives of policies and procedures. The first perspective is achieving an understanding of how to determine what is needed. The second key perspective is knowing how to convert the needs into an active and viable set of policies and procedures. Key techniques are used such as:
- Policies and Procedures (P&P) assessments
- Aligning P&P with the needs
- Measuring performance of P&P
- Identifying best practices
- Identifying the relationship of policies, procedures and processes
Effective and efficient execution of processes in the organization depends on the proper application of the policies and procedures. This makes communication of P&P and compliance with procedures today an important consideration.