Workshops to build skills
Many organizations need to build knowledge and skills that deliver improved performance. Knowledge Consultants (KCI) provides workshop oriented training courses using your material that provides hands on skill development. This approach is much more cost effective than sending one or two people to a public training course. The reduced travel and fees related to in house courses improves the value per training dollar. It also gives your staff experience with working on real material. The following are some of the more popular in house cost effective workshops that KCI provides:
- Key Business Analytics – Statistical and probability application for managers and analysts for diagnosing business problems
- Business Process Management – Including key methods of process improvement, process governance and core process methodology with analytics
- Machine Learning with Business Applications Core machine learning analytics that every manager and analyst can use out of the box
- Management Decision Making – including business statistics, predictive analytics and the five key techniques of decision science used in business today
- The Business Use of AI – Core AI concepts and applications currently in use in many organizations worldwide
Skills development enables the organization response as to business challenges. So as you examine the content of these brochures visualize how you can best fit these to your organization and its needs. If you don't see something that is quite on target, KCI will design workshops to fit your needs.
KCI workshops are conducted internationally and are available through regional partners in various worldwide locations.
For more information:
Go here for a list of our upcoming Public Courses